The Local Choice Father’s Day, Win a trip to Zanzibar Competition
1. Definitions Unless the context dictates otherwise, the words and expressions set forth below shall bear the following meanings and cognate expressions shall bear corresponding meanings-
1.1 “Promoter” means The Local Choice Pharmacy Franchise Group) a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa;
1.2. “Competition” means the “Win a trip for two to Zanzibar Father’s Day Competition” starting on 25 May 2017 and ending at 23h59 on 22 June 2017, organised by the Promoter at Participating Stores and open to purchasers of the Goods;
1.3. “Participant” means a person who buys any of the Goods and enters the Competition;
1.4. “Participating Stores” means any The Local Choice Pharmacy Franchise;
1.5. “Prize” a 7 nights stay for 2 (all inclusive with flights) at a beach resort in Zanzibar sponsored by Yiweida. 1.6. “Goods” means any product purchased at on the franchise premises and paid for by means of cash, debit or credit card. No account or medical aid purchases will qualify as a valid entry.
2. Application of Terms and Conditions By choosing to enter the Competition, the Participant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which the Participant acknowledges to have read and understood.
3. Entry Requirements 3.1. Only persons who are resident in the Republic of South Africa may enter the Competition. All minors under the age of 18 (eighteen) years must be legally assisted by their parents or legally guardians. 3.2. The Competition is only valid against the Goods whilst stocks last. 3.3. For the purposes of the Competition, the Goods may only be purchased at the Participating Stores. 3.4. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must purchase the Goods and write their details (name, surname and contact number) on the back of the till slip from the purchase and leave the till slip in the competition entry box available in the Participating Stores where the Goods are purchased. 3.5. One till slip is the equivalent of one entry. 3.6. Entries received through any other means other than the one stipulated in point 3.4 above shall not be considered. 3.7. Only entries received between the 25th of May and 22th of June 2017 will be considered. The Competition closes at 23h59 on 22 June 2017 (the “Closing Date”) and no entries received thereafter shall be considered. 3.8. Requirements for all travelers is a valid South African passport.
4. Award Terms 4.1. The finalist and the winner of the Competition (“Winner’’) will be chosen by a random draw in the presence of an independent auditor or attorney. 4.2. The Competition draw for the winner will take place within 6 (six) days of the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by telephone within 7 (seven) days of the draw. The winner will also be announced on social media. To collect the Prize, the Winner will be required to produce his/her identity document or passport as proof that such winner was eligible to enter the Competition. 4.3. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable. 4.4. In the event that the Winner cannot be successfully contacted within 24 hours of the draw or is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to accept the Prize, a replacement winner will be randomly drawn from the remaining qualifying participants in the draw in accordance with same process and procedures as applicable to the original draw.
5. Use of Personal Information 5.1. Personal information is
6. Warranties and Indemnities 6.1. The Promoter, its employees, officers, directors, agents and associates and the Participating Stores, their employees, officers, directors, agents and associates (the “Indemnified Parties’’) shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any claim, liability, cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the Competition. 6.2. The Prize is subject to all applicable warranties, guarantees and instructions of use accompanying the Prize.
7. Force Majeure In the event of any act of God, strike, war, warlike operation, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, lockout, combination of workmen, interference of trade unions, suspension of labour, fire, accident, or (without regard to the foregoing enumeration) of any circumstances arising or action taken beyond or outside the reasonable control of the Promoter preventing them from the performance of any obligation to a Participant (any such event hereinafter called “Force Majeure”) then the Promoter shall be relieved of all such obligations to the Participant during the period that such Force Majeure continues and shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any obligations or loss or damage which the Participant may suffer due to or resulting from the Force Majeure.
8. General 8.1. The Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on www.thelocalchoice.co.za 8.2. The Competition is not open to any director, member, partner, owner, employee, agent of, consultant to, or anyone associated with or affiliated to the Promoter or any of the Participating Stores. 8.3. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into. 8.4. In the event of a dispute regarding a winner chosen in accordance with 4.1 above, the decision of the independent admitted attorney will be final and binding and no other correspondence will be entered into. 8.5. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Competition at any time and without notice to the Participants. 8.6. All enquiries regarding the Competition should be sent to the Promoter at email@example.com or 0861-787-326.