Choice Card Competition!
Nutribullet GIVE AWAY! (In association with Lil-lets)
Choice Card members will automatically be entered in the draw to win 1 of 4 Nutribullets when
purchasing Lil-lets pads between 13 June – 17 July 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
THE LOCAL CHOICE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Local Choice “Choice Card” Competition (“Competition”) is organised and conducted by The Local Choice (Pty) Ltd, including their affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“Local Choice”).
2. This Competition will run from 13 June – 17 July 2019. Purchases made after the closing date will not be considered.
3. Premier the “Sponsor”.
WHO CAN ENTER?
4. Participants must be 18 years or older and have a valid identity document or passport during the period of the Competition (“Participants”/”you”/”your”).
5. Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants of The Local Choice group, their franchises, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by The Local Choice group, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
6. By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and The Local Choice’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To participate in the campaign, you must:
7.1 hold a valid identity document and have adequate proof of residence as required by RICA laws;
7.2 Sign up as a new Choice Card member and purchase Lil-lets pads, at any The Local Choice pharmacy with your Choice Card or if you are already a Choice Card member have your Choice Card scanned when making the purchase.
7.3 Participants need to have their Choice Cards scanned at the Pay Point which will enter the patient
11. There will be 4 winners that will be randomly selected at Head Office and announced on 17 July 2019. Only Choice Card members will be automatically entered in the draw if they have made a purchase using their Choice Card at a The Local Choice Pharmacy. Participants must have correct information
on their Choice Card membership profile.
12. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be eligible to be entered into the draw.
13. Entries are not limited.
14. Entries must be by the Participant submitting them and not by a third party on the Participant’s
15. The Local Choice “Choice Card” prize consists of one Nutribullet per person.
16. Four winners will be drawn from the data in The Loyalty Box.
17. Winners will be randomly selected from the Choice Card members entries by the system.
18. Prizes are not refundable for cash.
19. The prizes do not cover any other costs of the winner whatsoever.
20. The Local Choice will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
21. The Local Choice reserve the right to withhold prizes in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Competition, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Competition, acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if an individual winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever. In this instance the winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize. The Local Choice’ decision shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY
22. By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with The Local Choice group and their franchisees to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
23. All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
24. The Local Choice reserve the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The Competition, its prizes, and terms and conditions may be amended by The Local Choice, at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against The Local Choice whatsoever.
25. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of The Local Choice.
Please note that the following terms require you to take on risk, limit the liability of The Local Choice and indemnify The Local Choice. Please read them carefully and contact The Local Choice if you have any questions!
25. The Local Choice will not be held liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the campaign and they assume no liability in this regard.
26. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless The Local Choice, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
27. To the extent permitted by law, The Local Choice will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
29. The Local Choice will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
30. South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
31. A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained from www.thelocalchoice.co.za, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by calling the consumer line on 013 665 1698 (office hours 8.00am to 4.30 pm week days). You can also contact us for further information, including the participating The Local Choice pharmacies.